Ochsner Heat Pumps offer great energy-savings, cost savings and sustainable benefits, whilst heating or cooling your space. Taking renewable energy from natural sources including air, ground and water, they efficiently release it into the heating circuit. Heat pumps can also provide potable hot water heating.
Our expert team can help advise on the best system for your environment. Looking at the available heat sources, we can assess which has the highest energy efficiency ratio and provide a top quality heat pump which is guaranteed to last whilst lowering your heating costs.
Heat pumps can be specifically designed and installed to suit anywhere from small homes, housing estates, offices, warehouses, industrial sites, to commercial and public buildings.
Our extensive range of heat pumps can be used with any type of heating or cooling application, including:
• Industrial or process applications with temperatures up to 130°C
- Low temperature series to 50°C, 220kW to 385kW
- Medium temperature series to 75°C, 110kW to 2MW
- High Temperature series to 95°C, 60kW to 1.7MW
- Small capacity high temperature series to 82°C, 30-130kW cascades to 390kW
- Steam Temperature series to 130°C, 170kW to 1.5MW
• Heat recovery from CHP and refrigeration plants
• Expansion of district heating systems, utilising the return pipes as the heat source.
• Heating and cooling for the beverage and food industry.
• Underfloor and/or wall heating and or cooling.
• Radiators (flow temperature up to 75°C)
• Other heat distribution systems such as convection heaters
Download the Ochsner Brochures:
For more information, get in touch with our team.Get in touch
Watch the video: